- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin StreetMaster Series 000-15M Auditorium Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36092 000001000 K36092000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician.Their StreetMaster series models are ...Click To Read More About This Product
A warm, all-mahogany auditorium-sized body with a cool, worn satin finish.
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician.
Their StreetMaster series models are built to the same specifications as the 000-15M and D-15M models, but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish. The StreetMaster is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand-new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMaster models come with a gig bag making them ready to hit the streets when you are.
This StreetMaster Series Left-Handed 000-15M is a 000-14 Fret Auditorium with a simple dovetail neck joint and non-scalloped Sitka spruce X-braced mahogany top paired with a mahogany body and neck. Its appointments include a multi-stripe rosette and Katalox fingerboard with abalone inlays, and comes with SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light strings.
- Left-handed Auditorium model
- All-mahogany body, neck and headplate
- Special worn satin lacquer finish
- Modern belly drop-in saddle
- Multi-stripe rosette
- Script Old Style overlay
Dig the worn-in look and warm mahogany sound? This StreetMaster is a great choice.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret Auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped Sitka X
- Body finish: Satin Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low oval
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Katalox
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Mahogany
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.