- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Vintage Series HD-28V Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- 514782 000000000 514782000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin HD-28V Vintage Dreadnought Guitar incorporates the most popular pre-war features into a vintage Herringbone D-2 format. Grained ivoroid bi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A gorgeously crafted evocation of the pre-war instrument.
- Vintage Series? HD-28V Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Regular
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin HD-28V Vintage Dreadnought Guitar incorporates the most popular pre-war features into a vintage Herringbone D-2 format. Grained ivoroid bindings, forward-shifted scalloped bracing, butterbean tuning machines, and diamond-and-squares fingerboard inlay are combined to make an exceptional pre-war replica both in tone and appearance. Limited lifetime warranty.
Incorporates the most popular pre-war features into a vintage Herringbone D-2 format
Grained ivoroid bindings
Forward-shifted scalloped bracing
Butterbean tuning machines
Diamond-and-squares fingerboard inlays
Includes deluxe Martin hardshell case
Limited lifetime warranty
Destined to become an heirloom, order this fabulous instrument today with the assurance of our dual satisfaction and best-price guarantees!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.