- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Vintage Series HD-28VE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40993 000001000 J40993000001000
The most popular Vintage Series model, the Vintage Series HD-28VE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a modern re-creation of the classic herring...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Plek-perfected vintage HD-28 with the addition of Fishman electronics.
The most popular Vintage Series model, the Vintage Series HD-28VE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a modern re-creation of the classic herringbone dreadnought with. Channeling legends like Hank Williams, this guitar carries a distinct prestige that can only come from the Vintage Series collection.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make a wise investment in this Martin guitar for years of satisfying play. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.