- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series 2015 DXMAE Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430680
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The left-handed Martin X Series DXMAE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is based on Martin's D-14 guitars. The guitar's dreadnought body produces big, rounded...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Martin lefty dreadnought with cutting-edge Fishman electronics at a price anyone can afford.
The left-handed Martin X Series DXMAE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is based on Martin's D-14 guitars. The guitar's dreadnought body produces big, rounded sound. Pairing the spruce-pattern high pressure laminate (HPL) top with a mahogany-pattern HPL back and sides, the Martin DXMAE guitar belts out full-sounding tone, defined clarity, and enough projection to sound spectacular in a musical arrangement. The Martin DXMAE guitar's mortise and tennon neck joint ensures solid construction with optimally resonant tone, while eliminating drop-off in the finer dynamics.
The left-handed DXMAE guitar's stratabond neck is crafted of wood multilayered under extremely high pressure. The laminate is then carved and finished in a conventional manner. The end result is a very strong guitar neck that provides definition and articulate sustain from note to note.
The modified low oval neck shape, 25.4" scale, 1-11/16" nut width, and 16" radius provide comfort and dexterity when performing intricate movements and progressions along the black Richlite fretboard.
The X Series left-handed Martin DMXAE guitar uses proven Sonicore pick-up technology with the Fishman Sonitone system featuring easy access volume and tone controls conveniently and strategically located just inside the guitar's sound hole.
Dressed in a satin finish with chrome tuners, and chrome hardware, the left-handed Martin DXMAE has the look and sound of a highly collectible Martin, but goes for a price that anyone can afford. Embrace the dream of owning your very own Martin guitar, at a price that is too good to pass up.
All Martin X Series guitars arrive stage ready. Just plug the left-handed DXMAE in and play. Martin also accompanies all X Series guitars with a limited lifetime warranty.
Case sold separately.
- Lefty with mahogany back and sides
- HPL spruce top
- Spruce bracings
- Fishman electronics
- Case sold separately
Unmistakable sound at an unbeatable price. Order your Martin X Series guitar now.
- Model: DXMAE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body style: Left-handed D-14 Fret
- Top: HPL spruce
- Rosette: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- Top bracing pattern: X-Series ''X''
- Top braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Scale length: 25.4''
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Bridge material: Black Richlite
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Studio Performance Light phosphor bronze
- Bridge and end pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: Sold separately
- Interior label: Black Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone