- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series LX Koa Little Martin Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J29813 000001000 J29813000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Left-Handed Martin LX Koa "Little Martin" Acoustic Guitar is a perfect choice for travel, practice, and beginning students. This model features S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable to play, tonally viable, affordably priced, environmentally responsible, and compact!
The Left-Handed Martin LX Koa "Little Martin" Acoustic Guitar is a perfect choice for travel, practice, and beginning students. This model features Small, modified 0-14 Martin body features a sweet-looking koa HPL top with "1-style" Sitka spruce bracing, Micarta fretboard and bridge, 23 in. scale, Stratabond modified low-oval neck, and Martin's patented neck mortise. Gotoh nickel-plated tuners and C.F. Martin script logo adorn the headstock. The LX includes Martin heavily padded gig bag.
- Modified 0-14 Martin body
- Koa HPL top
- "1-style" Sitka spruce bracing
- Micarta fretboard and bridge
- 23" scale
- Stratabond modified low-oval neck
- Martin's patented neck mortise
- Gotoh nickel-plated tuners
- C.F. Martin script logo on headstock
- Includes Martin padded gig bag
You'll be amazed at the tone and durability of this little koa marvel. Make it yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.