- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin X Series LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J29265 000001000 J29265000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact guitar with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany HPL back and sides.
While the Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back, sides and top. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. Includes gig bag.
Body type: Concert/O
Top wood: Spruce Sitka
Back & sides: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
Bracing pattern: X
Body finish: Hand-rubbed top, unfinished back & sides
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modern low oval
Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
Neck wood: Birch laminate
Scale length: 23"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Unfinished
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Chrome with small buttons
Saddle & nut: Corian
Number of strings: 6-string
Case: Gig bag
Country of origin: Mexico
Grab this smart little Martin for any occasion. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.