- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell D120S12E 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J40311 000001000 J40311000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get that great 12-string sound on stage with Mitchell's D120S12E 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar. The high-quality 3-band active EQ pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for adding new sounds on a budget.
Get that great 12-string sound on stage with Mitchell's D120S12E 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar. The high-quality 3-band active EQ preamp provides easy tone adjustments and includes a built-in tuner, while its solid spruce top and mahogany body sound great plugged in or not.
Case sold separately.
- Solid Engelmann spruce top provides great tone
- Mahogany back and sides for warmth
- Scalloped “X” bracing offers outstanding resonance
- Thinner finish for better projection
- Slim neck profile
- Active preamp with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner
- Beautiful bound body and fingerboard
- Lifetime warranty
Trust Mitchell to offer great value. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Engelmann Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 2.3" (58.67mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Mitchell
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.