- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MD150SB Electric Guitar Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30388 000001000 L30388000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The affordable Mitchell MD150SB offers a double-cutaway poplar body in an attractive Sunburst finish, with a one-piece maple neck and jatoba fretboar...Click To Read More About This Product
More features in an affordable Mitchell electric.
The affordable Mitchell MD150SB offers a double-cutaway poplar body in an attractive Sunburst finish, with a one-piece maple neck and jatoba fretboard. The double-cutaway design allows the player easy access to higher frets for advanced solo work. For a modern sound, the MD150SB includes two powerful ceramic humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, and a 3-position pickup selector switch, providing a wide variety of sounds for rock, blues, jazz and more.
The adjustable TOM-style bridge is the standard for solid intonation, while the string-through body design produces superior sustain. The MD150SB also includes a flatter neck radius, which allows for easier playing, and the high-ratio tuners ensure precise tuning control. Its black nickel hardware complements the MD150SB’s gorgeous Sunburst finish.
Before delivery to our dealers, all Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
- Modern poplar double-cutaway for superior tone and easy playing
- Two high-power ceramic humbucker pickups offer a variety of sounds
- String-through-body design for outstanding tone and sustain
- Adjustable TOM-style bridge provides solid intonation
- Two volume controls, single tone control and three-way pickup switch
- Attractive black nickel hardware throughout
Get started with a great value. Order today.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Cutaway: Modern Double Cutaway
- Top Wood:
- Neck Shape: Shallow C
- Nut Width: 1.68 inches
- Fretboard: Jatoba
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5 inches
- # of Frets: 24
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Brand: Mitchell
- Configuration: Dual Humbucking Pickups
- Tuning Machines: 3 + 3 black nickel
- Bridge: Adjustable TOM style
- Number of Strings: 6
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.