Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mitchell MD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Orangetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Mitchell MD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Orange$199.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Sleek basswood body, maple neck and performance pickups.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) and White (WH). Case sold separately.
• Modern basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with smooth fretboard
• H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
• Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
• String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playing
- Modern basswood double-cutaway body and a maple neck with smooth fretboard
- H/mini-H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while mitigating tonal dropouts
- Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
- String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playing
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
MD200 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow C
- Neck wood: Rock Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Select hardwood
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Tall/Narrow
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.7 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: Mini-HH
- Neck: Mini-Rail Humbucker ceramic
- Bridge: Humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic-style fully adjustable
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: 14:1 high-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.