- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MM100 Mini Double Cutaway Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J37216 000001000 J37216000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MM100 features a short-scale, double-cutaway basswood body and a one-piece maple neck with smooth fretboard. It comes complete with two ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact guitar packed with full-size features.
The Mitchell MM100 features a short-scale, double-cutaway basswood body and a one-piece maple neck with smooth fretboard. It comes complete with two high-output ceramic humbucker pickups that crank out enough juice for a guitar twice its size. High-ratio tuners allow for precise tuning control, while the traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge provides solid intonation. Plus, the MM100’s string-through body design gives it plenty of sustain and bite.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Walnut Satin (WS), Black (BK) and Blood Red (BR).
Case sold separately.
- Carved basswood double-cutaway body and a rock maple neck with smooth fretboard
- H/H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped ceramic pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback
- String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid basswood
- Top wood: Carved
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 22.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Select hardwood
- Radius: 11.8 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.614 in. (41 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No a
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic-style fully adjustable
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Perfect for travel or young beginners
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.