- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MX400 Exotic Wood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Quilted Ash Burl
- Write a Review
- H79193 000002000 H79193000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MX400 Exotics Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a part of Mitchell's cool exotic wood acoustic-electric guitars. This grand auditorium ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exotic wood, grand auditorium guitar with preamp and built-in tuner.
The Mitchell MX400 Exotics Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a part of Mitchell's cool exotic wood acoustic-electric guitars. This grand auditorium shallow body guitar features the CE304T preamp with built-in tuner. It features shifted, scalloped X-bracing which is a feature typically found on guitars costing several times more, and helps ensure incredible sound. The MX400 gets a complete professional setup in the USA to make sure it plays perfectly.
Case sold separately.
- Black multi-ply matches the neck binding and tuning machines
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- Modified "O" style rosette for a classic look
- High-quality die-cast tuners with rubberized coating
- Mitchell CE304T Preamp 3-band EQ and built-in tuner
- Exotic finishes
- Case sold separately
Choose your favorite flavor and order today.
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium
- Top, Back and Sides: Quilted Ash Burl
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Other
- Bridge: Other
- Finish: Gloss
- Inlay Pattern: Pearl dots
- Rosette: Modified O style
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply ABS
- Electronics: Mitchell CE304T with built-in tuner
- No. of Frets: 20/14 open
- Scale Length: 25.5 in.
- Nut Width: 1.67 in. (43.45 mm)
- Pickguard: N/A
- Bridgepins: Black with white dot
- Saddle: Compensated
- Width at Upper Bout: 11.25 in.
- Width at Lower Bout: 15.5 in.
- Maximum Depth: 3.5 in.
- Tuners: Chrome with black rubberized coating, high-ratio die-cast
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 41 x 5.5 x 3.5 in. (104.1 x 39.4 x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 9.2 lb. (4.17 kg.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.