Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mitchell MX400 Exotic Wood Acoustic-Electric Guitar Quilted Ash Burltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An exotic wood, grand auditorium guitar with preamp and built-in tuner.
Case sold separately.
- Gorgeous quilted ash burl top, back and sides
- Black multi-ply matches the neck binding and tuning machines
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- Modified "O" style rosette for a classic look
- High-quality die-cast tuners with rubberized coating
- Mitchell CE304T Preamp 3-band EQ and built-in tuner
- Exotic finishes
- Case sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govOpens a New Window.
Choose your favorite flavor and order today.
MX400 Exotic Wood Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Style: Grand Auditorium
- Top, Back and Sides: Quilted Ash Burl
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Finish: Gloss
- Inlay Pattern: Pearl dots
- Rosette: Modified O style
- Binding: Black Multi-Ply ABS
- Electronics: Mitchell CE304T with built-in tuner
- No. of Frets: 20/14 open
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.67" (43.45 mm)
- Pickguard: N/A
- Bridgepins: Black with white dot
- Saddle: Compensated
- Width at Upper Bout: 11.25"
- Width at Lower Bout: 15.5"
- Maximum Depth: 3.5 in.
- Tuners: Chrome with black rubberized coating, high-ratio die-cast
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 41" x 15.5" x 3.5" (104.1 x 39.4 x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 9.2 lb. (4.17 kg.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.