- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell TD400 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar
3-Color Sunburst White Pearloid Pickguard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37232 000002001 J37232000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell TD400 electric guitar features a traditional double cutaway design with premium alder body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. A versati...Click To Read More About This Product
A premium alder body, ultra-comfortable neck and high-performance pickups.
The Mitchell TD400 electric guitar features a traditional double cutaway design with premium alder body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. A versatile pickup configuration includes one humbucker and two single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups that guard against microphonics and unwanted feedback. The slim-taper neck profile will feel instantly comfortable in any player’s hands. The TD400 also features staggered-height tuners, which keep tension on the nut without the use of string trees, while the locking tuners provide great tuning stability. The ultra-carve heel joint allows access to the upper frets with ease. Add to these a pull-pot coil-tap, providing great single-coil sounds from the bridge-position humbucker, and a Wilkinson VS50-II tremolo, and you’ve got a great sounding, modern take on tradition.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) or Sunburst (SB). Case sold separately.
- Traditional offset double cutaway design in premium alder and a maple neck and rosewood fretboard
- H/S/S alnico V pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped pickups reduce microphonics and feedback
- Ultra-carve heel joint allows easy access to upper frets
- Pull coil-tap humbucker function provides single-coil sounds
- Ultra-comfortable slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
- Staggered-height, locking tuners and Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
- Wilkinson VS50-II with locking saddles and heavy bridge block adds tone and sustain
- High-tensile strength fretwire provides durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Alder
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium-Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.7 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SSH
- Neck: Single-coil Alnico V
- Middle: Single-coil Alnico V
- Bridge: Humbucker Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Wilkinson VS50-II
- Tailpiece: N/A
- Tuning machines: High-ratio locking, staggered height
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.