Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A premium alder body, ultra-comfortable neck and high-performance pickups.
All Mitchell electric guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Available in Black (BK) or Sunburst (SB). Case sold separately.
- Traditional offset double cutaway design in premium alder and a maple neck and rosewood fretboard
- H/S/S alnico V pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped pickups reduce microphonics and feedback
- Ultra-carve heel joint allows easy access to upper frets
- Pull coil-tap humbucker function provides single-coil sounds
- Ultra-comfortable slim-taper neck feels comfortable in any player’s hands
- Staggered-height, locking tuners and Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
- Wilkinson VS50-II with locking saddles and heavy bridge block adds tone and sustain
- High-tensile strength fretwire provides durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
TD400 Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Alder
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shallow D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium-Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.7 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SSH
- Neck: Single-coil Alnico V
- Middle: Single-coil Alnico V
- Bridge: Humbucker Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Wilkinson VS50-II
- Tailpiece: N/A
- Tuning machines: High-ratio locking, staggered height
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.