- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Newman Guitars Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57052 000001000 L57052000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not many guitars can claim to have design help from players like Keith Richards and Billy F. Gibbons, but that's at the basis of Newman guitars. Star...Click To Read More About This Product
Formally dressed in black and gold.
Not many guitars can claim to have design help from players like Keith Richards and Billy F. Gibbons, but that's at the basis of Newman guitars. Starting with a design that Ted Newman Jones refined with Keith Richards in the 1970s, and further refined in Jones' hometown of Austin, Texas as he built guitars for Gibbons, Newman guitars hold true to that original design. This Custom Black version features a double-bound mahogany body, bound headstock and full gold hardware. Like all Newman guitars, it boasts the asymmetrical soft-V neck profile that has helped make the guitars so in demand, and delivers the huge sound, warm tone, and amazing punch that makes playing live rock and roll so much fun. Loaded with Lollar Imperial Alnico humbuckers, it's an extraordinary instrument that's the preferred tool of legends. Includes deluxe Mono Vertigo gig bag.
- Gloss-finished, double-bound solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 24-fret ebony fingerboard, bound headstock
- Dual Lollar Imperial gold-cover humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Gold GraphTech NW2 adjustable wraparound bridge, Hipshot locking tuners
Call now for complete details.
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Asymmetric V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Lollar Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Lollar Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Adjustable Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.