- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
5 P CT Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Natural 190839735874
- #J39261 005001006 J39261005001006
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 5 P CT is Alhambra’s best-selling, mid-range, cutaway classical guitar. With it's generous cutaway and narrower neck, it's a great fit for electr...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A comfortable cutaway body and thin neck make this Spanish classical a smooth transition for electric guitar players.
The 5 P CT is Alhambra’s best-selling, mid-range, cutaway classical guitar. With it's generous cutaway and narrower neck, it's a great fit for electric guitar players or nylon string players who want a classical guitar that is easier to pull off more fingerboard acrobatics. However, the characteristics are close to steel string guitars, allowing you to easily enjoy the colorful warmth of nylon strings and play any styles on it. The 5 P CT also comes with Fishman's Classica M preamp system giving you the plugged-in versatility of a 3-band EQ with Phase switch and tuner.
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Order this special import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.