- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
7 P Classical Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Natural 194744042362
- #J39268 005001008 J39268005001008
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Partially inspired by the 50th rosewood model Alhambra introduced in 2015 to commemorate their 50th Anniversary, and other models from their '70s des...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Handmade Spanish nylon string inspired by classic Alhambra models of the past.
Partially inspired by the 50th rosewood model Alhambra introduced in 2015 to commemorate their 50th Anniversary, and other models from their '70s designs, the 7 P consists consists of all-solid wood construction with rosewood back and sides to compliment the solid Canadian cedar top. This handmade Spanish nylon string also has a U profile neck that makes it easier to slide up and done the fingerboard much easier.
Gig bag included.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Order this import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.