- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Contemporary Series BR-40A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839473509
- J21973 005001002 J21973005001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blueridge Contemporary Craftsman Series Acoustic Guitars have long been top sellers. Not only do they represent more bang for the buck, but they also...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This dreadnought offers Adirondack spruce and select mahogany construction with lovely details.
Blueridge Contemporary Craftsman Series Acoustic Guitars have long been top sellers. Not only do they represent more bang for the buck, but they also combine legendary, proven vintage specifications with modern design improvements to get that legendary prewar tone and play like a dream.
The BR-40A Dreadnought Guitar has a select, solid Adirondack spruce top - the exact same tonewoods used in highly-prized collectibles often referred to as prewar instruments and manufactured before WWII. This guitar is so affordable and made so well that now anyone can afford to own a guitar with a six-figure tone.
In keeping with traditional design specifications, the top is braced in the legendary forward-x pattern. Perfectly positioned to remain light and strong enough to bring out the full bass and clear treble - defining characteristics of the highly prized top material and features that makes for a superior guitar.
With back, sides and neck of choice mahogany finished all over in a clear, natural shade, the BR-40A has the look of a costly boutique guitar. The slim, fast neck features a fully adjustable truss rod that guarantees top performance at all times. You owe it to yourself to check out the new Blueridge BR-40A.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Select mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forwared X bracing
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany info not available
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Get prewar tone and looks without paying the price of an original. Order this Blueridge acoustic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.