- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Black 194744039157
- #L72863 005002004 L72863005002004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Charvel continues to up the ante for modern high performance combined with standout style and full-spectrum tone with the Pro-Mod DK22 SS 2PT CM. Fea...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The Charvel Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM boasts Seymour Duncan pickups and offers unencumbered upper fret access.
Charvel continues to up the ante for modern high performance combined with standout style and full-spectrum tone with the Pro-Mod DK22 SS 2PT CM. Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper fret access, the Dinky alder body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized maple neck for rock-solid stability. The baked neck has a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability. Luminlay side dots are also positioned along the fretboard so players can find their way during performances on even the darkest of stages. This model also features a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Designed for high-speed playing, this Charvel's 12"-16" compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and GraphTech TUSQ XL nut. Routed for an SSS pickup configuration, this guitar combines a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Strat SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup for plenty of glassy, vintage-style timbre with classic Strat chime. The Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM hosts other premium modern features, including a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and more.
- Alder body featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper fret access
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized maple neck with a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back, 12"-16" compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck and middle pickups, Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Strat SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickups, 5-way switch
- Gotoh custom 510 tremolo and die-cast tuners, plus luminlay side dots
For modern high performance and standout style, you'll want this Charvel. Order today.
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck wood: Graphite-reinforced caramelized maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- Truss rod: Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Material: Caramelized maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Nut: GraphTech TUSQ XL
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil
- Middle: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Strat SHR-1B humbucking
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge: Gotoh custom 510 tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Luminlay side dots
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.