- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deluxe Series Limited Edition SS Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Custom Seymour Duncan Pickups and Stairstep Tailpiece
Condition 2 - Blemished Matte Cherry, Tortoise Pickguard 190839797537
- J53645 005967002 J53645005967002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The smallest of all the D’Angelico semi-hollows, the 15-inch EX-SS Deluxe boasts punchy tone while remaining impressively lightweight. Featuring new ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A special finish with gold hardware and versatile electronics.
The smallest of all the D’Angelico semi-hollows, the 15-inch EX-SS Deluxe boasts punchy tone while remaining impressively lightweight. Featuring new Seymour Duncan DA-59 pickups and a six-way switch for maximum tonal variety, the SS Deluxe is a beacon of tone.
With only a post behind the bridge, the SS is nearly fully hollow, making way for the guitar’s organic sound. Its gold Grover locking tuners, gold Stairstep tailpiece, and Skyscraper truss rod cover all stand out to define D’Angelico’s Art Deco aesthetic against its Matte finish, offered only in the Deluxe Collection. Truly a versatile instrument, the SS Deluxe shines in any genre, clean or overdriven, and at moderate or stage volumes. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo Jescar 57/110
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Tusq
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DA-59
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: DA-59
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 6-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Strap on a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.