- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Excel Series DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Stopbar Tailpiece
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- L18624 004003000 L18624004003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Re-designed for 2018, the Excel DC is a standout double-cutaway semi-hollow boasting exceptional versatility. And with deep, comfortable cutaways, a ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Classy looks and versatile electronics.
Re-designed for 2018, the Excel DC is a standout double-cutaway semi-hollow boasting exceptional versatility. And with deep, comfortable cutaways, a 16-inch-wide body, and a slim C-shape neck profile, the DC's playability is remarkable. Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers offer an impressive tonal range of full-bodied warmth to cutting high-end, while its center block fights off feedback at high volumes. Now featuring push/pull tone knobs for snappy coil-tapped tones, the Excel DC's tonal versatility extends further than ever before. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Flamed Maple
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sh-1N '59
- sBridge: SH-1N '59
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone pots
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Own a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.