- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mercer Grand Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J19685
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mercer Grand Auditorium (SG-100) boasts the duo of a slim, mahogany neck and a rosewood fingerboard with block mother-of-pearl inlays, creating s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Incredibly playable design with subtle, pleasant appointments.
The Mercer Grand Auditorium (SG-100) boasts the duo of a slim, mahogany neck and a rosewood fingerboard with block mother-of-pearl inlays, creating subtle elegance and supreme playability. Sapele back and sides work in tandem with a solid Sitka spruce top to give the Mercer its bright clarity. Prepared to project, the Mercer comes with the Fishman INK-4 onboard preamp, pickup system and built-in tuner. Offered at an attractive price, the Mercer will prove itself steadfast to any player.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka
- Back & sides: Solid sapele
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C shape slim profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Not specified
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Info not available
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic - Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Order this quality D'Angelico today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.