- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier Fulton 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Natural 194744002502
- #J50068 006001028 J50068006001028
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the Fulton—D’Angelico’s first-ever 12-string acoustic. Its smaller, 16-in.-wide body provides grace and playability, with a slim C-shape ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Slim body design and cutaway make this an easy 12-string to make sing.
Introducing the Fulton—D’Angelico’s first-ever 12-string acoustic. Its smaller, 16-in.-wide body provides grace and playability, with a slim C-shape neck creating greater ease for 12-string playing. The Fulton's high end is crystalline, while the bass is robust, creating remarkable tonal balance. Its single-cutaway Grand Auditorium design and slightly longer headstock give the Fulton a nostalgic look, but with a clear, glistening sound suited for the modern player. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Tonewoods , Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
D'Angelico has joined the 12-string game. Join them by ordering yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.