- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Exile Select Burled Poplar 7-String Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Satin Turquoise Burst
- L72512 004001000 L72512004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Exile Select 7-string is a beast in beautiful burled polar, which tops its solid alder body. Brushed chrome EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers off...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 7-strings and a burled poplar top.
The Dean Exile Select 7-string is a beast in beautiful burled polar, which tops its solid alder body. Brushed chrome EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers offer tons of tonalities—each can be split into single-coil mode with the push/pull volume and tone pots.
The Exile Select seven string features a 3-piece maple neck with a comfortable slim-D profile, along with a bound 24-fret ebony fretboard. The 25.5” scale length makes dropped tunings dependable with perfect intonation. Five-ply headstock and body binding complete the package on the Ibanez Exile Select Burled Poplar 7-string—a perfect blend of class and ferocity in a single guitar.
- Alder body with burled poplar top
- Mahogany neck with slim D-profile, ebony fretboard
- EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers, coil split with push/pull pots
Get low with a Dean Exile. Order today.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Burl Poplar
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 24
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 57-TW Humbucker
- Bridge: EMG 66-TW Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.