- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rusty Cooley 7 String Flame Top Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Transparent Blue 190839647542
- J44013 006002001 J44013006002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Rusty Cooley 7-String Exotic Electric Guitar will instantly breathe new life and depth into your playing. This signature 7-string features a...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A signature 7-string designed for heavy.
The Dean Rusty Cooley 7-String Exotic Electric Guitar will instantly breathe new life and depth into your playing. This signature 7-string features a mahogany body with a flame maple top and finish that lets the woodgrain shine through. The bolt-on maple neck is custom shaped to Rusty's playing style and has an ebony fingerboard with 24 frets and Cooley inlays. Black hardware includes Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose FRTS2000 7-string bridge. Electronics consist of Dual EMG 707 humbuckers wired to a 3-way switch a single Volume control for ultrarapid sonic adjustments.
- Gloss-finish solid mahogany body with bound flame maple top
- Bound 25.5"-scale maple neck with 25.5-fret, 16"-radius ebony fingerboard
- EMG 707 active pickups, single volume control, 3-way pickup selector
- Floyd Rose Pro 2000 locking bridge and nut, Grover tuners
Discover new depth. Order your Rusty Cooley 7-sring today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo Stain;ess steel
- Number of frets: 25.5
- Inlays: Signature
- Nut width/material 1.89 in. (48 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 707
- Bridge: 707
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Pro FRTP2000
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Active electronics Neck profile
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.