Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Tommy Thayer Les Paul Electric Guitar Electric Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Epiphone Tommy Thayer Les Paul Electric Guitar Electric Blue$899.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Featuring Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers and new EpiLite case.
Rock & Roll in Electric Blue
Tommy went from opening for Kiss in 1983, to joining as a full-fledged member in 2013. A year later, he became an Epiphone Signature Artist with the release of his “White Lightning” Les Paul and Explorer. Now he’s back with this Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit.
The first thing you’ll notice is the gloss Electric Blue finish, which looks mesmerizing under stage lights. Dig deeper and you’ll find a classic Les Paul-profile made from mahogany with a maple cap. The top is lined with Les Paul Custom-style white and black binding.
The mahogany neck has a speedy ’60s Slim Taper profile. The 12" radius makes for easy and accurate string bends over 22 medium frets; a 1.69" GraphTech nut is sized to provide a perfect balance for playing chords and solos. Tommy’s name is engraved on the chrome truss rod cover, while the back of the “dove wing” headstock features a Spaceman logo and a reproduction of Tommy’s signature in silver.
The Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit is loaded with Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers—Seymour’s most revered design and one of the most recorded pickups on the planet. It’s the ultimate hot-rodded humbucker. The JB neck pickup is covered, but the JB bridge features an open-coil design with blue bobbins. Volume and Tone Controls come with custom Blue Top Hat knobs with metal pointers.
Rock-solid Epiphone Hardware
For his signature Les Paul, Tommy chose the LockTone ABR bridge and StopBar tailpiece. They retain the classic look, but the posts are locked in place—no more dropped hardware during string changes. Grover Rotomatic tuners with an 18:1 tuning ratio make for fast and reliable tuning. The Outfit comes with a custom blue plush hardshell case and a Certificate of Authenticity.
The Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit has a Limited Lifetime Guarantee and Gibson’s world-famous 365/24/7 customer service.
- Limited-edition custom Les Paul designed with Tommy Thayer of KISS
- Seymour Duncan JB pickups and Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Unique Electric Blue color finish with chrome pickguard
- Includes EpiLlte case and a Certificate of Authenticity
Click or call to order this distinctive Les Paul today.
Tommy Thayer Les Paul Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Maple cap
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan JB (covered, nickel)
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan JB (open coil with blue bobbins)
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: ToneLock ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 gear ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Binding: 7-layer white/black
- Pickguard: Mirrored Nickel
- Truss rod cover: Metal engraved with "Tommy Thayer"
- Headstock: Dovewing with "Spaceman" log and reproduction Tommy Thayer signature in silver
- Knobs: Custom Blue Top Hats with Pointers
- Certificate: Hand-signed certificate of authenticity
- Case: EpiLite Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.