- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ben Burnley BB-600 Baritone Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Transparent Black Burst
- J52858 004001000 J52858004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ben Burnley is the founder of the eponymously named rock/alt-metal band Breaking Benjamin, and his LTD Signature Series guitar, the BB-600 Baritone, ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Extended low end and versatile electronics.
Ben Burnley is the founder of the eponymously named rock/alt-metal band Breaking Benjamin, and his LTD Signature Series guitar, the BB-600 Baritone, is the driving force for this frontman's musical creations.
The BB-600B is one of the most versatile signature models ever made by ESP. It includes two distinct pickup types: a pair of high-quality magnetic pickups (with a set comprised of Seymour Duncan '59 and JB), as well as a Graph Tech Ghost-Loaded Resomax NV bridge and tailpiece that offers an integrated piezo pickup. The BB-600B also includes two output jacks, allowing you to route the signal from the standard magnetic pickups to one amplifier and the piezo pickup to another for incredible flexibility onstage or in studios.
More than just sonically flexible, the BB-600B is an incredible instrument in other ways as well. A single-cutaway Eclipse body style with set-thru construction, the BB-600B is a baritone guitar at 27" scale, allowing for downtuning without sacrificing ideal string tension. Its mahogany body is topped with quilted maple in an amazing See-Thru Black Sunburst Satin finish. It offers a thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck for a comfortable playing feel. The aesthetic of this guitar is complemented with custom red pickup covers, red fingerboard inlays with the Breaking Benjamin symbol, and a red LTD logo. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 27"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Signature
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Dual outputs
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way rotary switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Graph Tech Ghost Loaded Resomax NV Bridge
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Go deep. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.