Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box EVH EVH Wolfgang WG Standard Condition 1 - Mint Silver Sparkletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box EVH EVH Wolfgang WG Standard Condition 1 - Mint Silver Sparkle$659.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Play like a great with the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard has a basswood body with special “comfort-cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”–16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two black speed control knobs have been dialed in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the guitar in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
- Basswood body with special "comfort-cut" forearm contour and quilt maple top
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's specifications with an oiled finish on the back
- 12"–16" compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
Get the massive sound of Eddie Van Halen. Order today.
EVH Wolfgang WG Standard Specifications:Body
- Body material: Basswood
- Neck material: Baked maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Baked maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material/width: Floyd Rose R2 locking, 1.625"
- Bridge: Direct mount Wolfgang humbucking
- Neck: Direct mount Wolfgang humbucking
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Control knobs: Speed
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo
- Tuning machines: EVH-branded
- Finish: Black chrome
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.