- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Historic '60 Les Paul Standard VOS Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Dark Bourbon 190839657299
- L20540 005001001 L20540005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
1960 was the last year for the original Les Paul Standard and single-cut Les Pauls in general, as the SG model was lined up to replace them with a mo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The last great year in all its authenticity.
1960 was the last year for the original Les Paul Standard and single-cut Les Pauls in general, as the SG model was lined up to replace them with a more "modernistic" look. This year also saw the adoption of new "reflector" knobs and a new slim neck shape, a perfect profile for the many famous musicians who played '60 Bursts including Eric Clapton, Joe Walsh, and Paul McCartney.
Gibson Custom's '60 Les Paul Standard is a painstakingly-accurate replica of the highly-valuable originals rendered in detail so intricate that even the chemical composition of the parts has been scientifically examined and re-engineered-and that's just one small example Sonically, visually, and tactilely, owning a 2018 Gibson Custom Historic Les Paul Standard is as close as one can get to owning a priceless original. Includes hardshell case.
- Special builds from the world's finest builders
- Premium tonewoods, electronics and features
- Call for complete details on this special instrument
- Ask about financing options for purchase
All the coveted features are here in amazing detail. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1 Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.