Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Limited-Edition Electric Guitar Condition 2 - Blemished Tri-Burst 194744856365true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Limited-Edition Electric Guitar Condition 2 - Blemished Tri-Burst 194744856365
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The recreation of a classic, with a very special finish.
Built in classic styleWhile it was originally meant for a Custom, this iconic Tri-Burst nitro lacquer finish is absolutely spectacular, enhancing the AA figured maple top on this Standard's traditional Les Paul construction. The solid mahogany body brings warm tone and excellent sustain to the game. The fast, comfortable SlimTaper profile on the mahogany neck has always been one of Gibson's most popular, and a smooth rosewood fingerboard with medium jumbo frets is a joy to play.
Tones meant to summon classic vibeGibson has worked hard to make sure this instrument has the sound, as well as the feel, of the original 1960's guitars. The Original '60s Les Paul Standard's custom, voice-matched Alnico V BurstBucker pickups provide the perfect tones for classic rock and blues. Hand-wired electronics with Orange Drop capacitors were the standard of excellence in the '60s and are replicated here, as well.
Classic hardware for classic looksThe Original '60s LP Standard is dressed out with the traditional nickel-plated hardware, starting with the bridge. The ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge was originally developed by legendary Gibson president, Ted McCarty, and remains one of the most popular and widely used bridge designs in the world of electric guitars. In combination with the lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece, it ensures great sustain and accurate intonation. The tuning keys are Grover Rotomatics with the traditional "Kidney" buttons. A custom order upgrade, starting in 1959, Rotomatics were one of the first high-ratio, sealed tuning machines on the market and their smooth, precise action made them immensely popular.
All of Gibson's Original Collection are great guitars that summon the traditions of fine luthiery and design the Gibson name has carried throughout its history. That, in and of itself, would be enough to make this a guitar you want to own. On this instrument, though, you not only get all that, but a rare finish, usually reserved for the Les Paul Custom, that's being recreated with extremely limited availability on this '60s Original Les Paul Standard. If you love both history and fine guitar-making, this is one that will be difficult to pass up.
- Mahogany body with AA figured maple top
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile, rosewood fretboard
- Dual Custom BurstBucker pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners
Don't miss out on this limited Gibson Original. Order yours today.
Les Paul Standard '60s Limited-Edition Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Compensated
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Hand wired Orange Drop caps
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.