- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Butterscotch Blonde 190839704948
- #L30480 005002001 L30480005002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ASAT Classic from G&L was Leo Fender's final take on the first guitar he designed. The Fullerton Deluxe model brings together some of the mos...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A Classic, revisited.
The ASAT Classic from G&L was Leo Fender's final take on the first guitar he designed. The Fullerton Deluxe model brings together some of the most time-honored combinations from G&L's custom order menu. Featuring Leo's Magnetic Field Design (MFD) single-coil pickups, the guitar has a warmer, wider frequency response tone that maintains traditional single-coil bite, but delivers less noise. Still made in the factory in Fullerton, California known as "The Birthplace of Bolt-On", the Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic is versatile enough to handle any genre from blues, jazz and country to metal. Available in Butterscotch Blonde and Clear Orange body finishes, they also feature a polished Vintage Gloss finish on the neck with an incredible look and feel. Includes gig bag.
- Gloss-finish solid swamp ash body
- 25.5"-scale hard-rock maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Leo Fender-designed MFD (Magnetic Field Design) single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage style box-steel bridge with 6 brass saddles, split-shaft tuners
Call or click to order your Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Classic
- Neck wood: Hard-rock Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: MFD single-coil
- Bridge: MFD single-coil
- Brand: G&L
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Split shaft
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.