Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Gretsch Guitars G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Georgia Green 194744449321true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Gretsch Guitars G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Georgia Green 194744449321
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic Gretsch tone meant for high-volume playing.
- Gloss-finished laminated maple semi-hollow body with spruce center block
- 24.6"-scale maple neck, 22-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron pickups, 3-way switch
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Electromatic Center Block today.
G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Laminated Maple, Spruce Center block
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Bridge: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Brand: Gretsch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.