- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby
Condition 1 - Mint Orange Stain
- L57022 004005000 L57022004005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to deliver pure Gretsch sound at high volumes, this double-cutaway Electromatic Center Block with Bigsby tailpiece maintains plenty of warmt...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Classic Gretsch tone meant for high-volume playing.
Designed to deliver pure Gretsch sound at high volumes, this double-cutaway Electromatic Center Block with Bigsby tailpiece maintains plenty of warmth and dynamic resonance, thanks to a chambered spruce center block. Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. A versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch offers a flexible range of tonality. The Bigsby B70 tailpiece combines with the anchored Adjusto-matic bridge and self-lubricating GraphTech NuBone nut for shimmery vibrato action that stays in tune. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finished laminated maple semi-hollow body with spruce center block
- 24.6"-scale maple neck, 22-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron pickups, 3-way switch
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Electromatic Center Block today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Laminated Maple, Spruce Center block
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Bridge: Broad'Tron Blacktop
- Brand: Gretsch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.