- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F-40 Natural Acoustic Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- L37461 004001000 L37461004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Achieve incredible clarity, balance and volume with Guild's jumbo-shaped F-40, made in Southern California. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and so...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Crafted with exceptional projection and all the charm of the early-70s guitars that inspired its design.
Achieve incredible clarity, balance and volume with Guild's jumbo-shaped F-40, made in Southern California. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, this jumbo acoustic checks all the boxes for players who prize outstanding projection and enhanced midrange. Its predecessor, the F-48 Navarre, was only produced from 1972 to 1976 and original versions are a rare treasure. Today’s reissue manifests the same vintage charm with timeless and tasteful appointments such as a tortoiseshell pickguard, white ABS binding and Guild’s peak logo inlaid on the headstock. Premium materials such as an East Indian rosewood bridge and fingerboard, 20:1 open-gear tuners and a hand-cut bone nut and saddle all match today’s standards for fine acoustics. A satin varnish finish gives this guitar its familiar broken-in look and feel, while allowing the tonewoods to "breathe” and reach their sonic potential.
The F-40 comes with a archtop wood case with a built-in Humicase humidification system so it'll last longer than a generic guitar case.
- Mortise and tenon neck joint
- Ivory colored plastic endpin
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- D'Addario EXP16 - Coated Phosphor Bronze Light strings
- ABS body binding
- ABS ring rosette
- Black and cream ABS purfling
- Single action truss rod
- Pearloid dot fingerboard inlays
Order yours today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Sitka spruce
- Body finish: Satin Varnish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Guild vintage-style open gear
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Guild Deluxe humidified wood case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.