- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AVC11 Artwood Vintage Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Antique Natural
- L00113 004001000 L00113004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The “modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition” has long been Ibanez's catchphrase for the Artwood series. Their Artwood Vintage series steps even...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Thermo Aged top for classic tone from the first strum.
The “modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition” has long been Ibanez's catchphrase for the Artwood series. Their Artwood Vintage series steps even further back in history and borrows the best features of highly desired vintage instruments.
Adding to the Artwood Vintage series' throwback vibe, every guitar, like this AVC11 Artwood Vintage Grand Concert acoustic guitar, features Thermo Aged tonewood, wood that has gone through a special drying process at a high temperature, commonly known as "baking" or "torrefaction". Only specially selected and seasoned tonewood can be cured to Thermo Aged wood. The wood is heated in a vacuum with a specific recipe for each kind of the wood in order to release water and decompose resin contained within the wood. As a result, Thermo Aged tonewood becomes light, hard and stable like tonewood dried for decades, while providing amazing response and a louder sound. The tone character includes a full-bodied low end and a great smooth sustain in the treble strings, common features of vintage guitars.
In the case of the AVC11 Artwood Vintage Grand Concert acoustic guitar, it has a Thermo Aged solid Caucasian spruce top which delivers a vintage-feeling dry sound. Furthermore, a semi-gloss antique finish adds to its yesteryear aesthetics. Combine that with a mahogany back and Thermo Aged spruce X bracing, and the AVC11 Artwood Vintage Grand Concert provides you with a wide open resonant sound and vivid tone projection. The soft-V shaped mahogany neck in satin finish with its ovangkol fretboard provides greater playing comfort. An unbleached bone nut and saddle were chosen for their ability to transfer the string vibration naturally.
- Gold mother-of-pearl inlays
- Dovetail neck joint
- Wooden multi-rosette
- Ibanez Advantage pins
- D'Addario EXP16
Order this solid Ibanez offering today.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back and sides: Thermo Aged Solid Caucasian spruce
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted pattern 5/16" scalloped
- Body finish: Semi-gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soft V
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Antique chrome tuners with oval knobs
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Unbleached oil-impregnated bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench bridge pin
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.