- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FRM200 Paul Gilbert Signature Model Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint White Blonde
- #K59696 004001000 K59696004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap…or at least...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The Ibanez Paul Gilbert FRM200 - a trailblazing signature guitar featuring a sustain-enabling large set-in neck joint and DiMarzio PG-13 mini-humbuckers
Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap…or at least a more versatile one, Paul endlessly searches for ways to improve his instrument as a vehicle for his musical ideas.
The creatively restless guitarist has re-tooled the Fireman several times through the years, and the FRM200 represents the latest version of his iconic axe.
As with previous Fireman models, the FRM200 features a bigger-than-average set-in neck joint that Gilbert maintains is the secret to his endless sustain. Conjoined to a Mahogany body, the neck is a Mahogany/Maple 3-piece with a Ebony fingerboard and narrow & tall frets to facilitate more extreme string bending. The Tight-Tune bridge/ tailpiece is the perfect hard tail combination of adjustability and dependable tuning stability.
The DiMarzio PG-13 mini-humbuckers are designed to produce more output with increase in harmonics yet still maintaining the dynamics and clarity of a traditional minibucker.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck, 24.75" scale, Bound Ebony fretboard, Narrow & Tall frets
- 2 DiMarzio PG-13 humbucking pickups
- Tight-Tune bridge/tailpiece, Chrome Hardware
Paul Gilbert has been one of rock's most influential guitarists since the mid 1980's - get the guitar that inspires him to be his best. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: Info not available
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: PG-13 mini-humbucker
- Bridge: PG-13 mini-humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tight-Tune
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.