- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SEW761MCW S Exotic Wood 6st Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Flat Natural
- L72114 004001000 L72114004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dressed in a range of exotic woods, the elegant functioning of the Ibanez S meets the beauty of nature. The Ibanez SEW features a Wizard III ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An extraordinary-looking guitar with fascinating tones and a huge sound.
Dressed in a range of exotic woods, the elegant functioning of the Ibanez S meets the beauty of nature.
The Ibanez SEW features a Wizard III roasted maple neck and a macassar ebony fretboard. These wood materials are heavily dense and superior in transmitting string vibrations to the guitar body. When combined with the figured black walnut top and meranti body of the Ibanez SEW761MCW, it creates a fusion of various kinds of wood materials that gives the S an extraordinary and mature appearance. DiMarzio True Velvet single-coil pickups have been engineered to produce a responsive, distinctive and practical tone with a crisp high end and a tight bottom end. DiMarzio The Tone Zone humbucker pickups deliver fascinating tones and offer a huge sound with a broad dynamic range and infinite sustain. The Ibanez SEW is the art of uniting beauty of artifact and nature.
Wizard III roasted maple neck
- Figured black walnut top with meranti body
- Roasted maple fretboard with jumbo frets and off-set black dot inlay
- DiMarzio True Velvet (S) neck and middle pickups
- DiMarzio The Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup
- F106 bridge
- Black hardware
Play loud and look great with this extraordinary Ibanez. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.