- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Performance Series PF28ECE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839768575
- #H85612 005000033 H85612005000033
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Ibanez PF28ECE Performance acoustic-electric guitar, you get professional features, quality and great sound at an affordable price backed by...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Upgraded features without an upgraded price.
With the Ibanez PF28ECE Performance acoustic-electric guitar, you get professional features, quality and great sound at an affordable price backed by the Ibanez name and limited lifetime warranty. The mahogany back and sides give a textured tone while the flamed maple top projects cleanly.
Ivorex II nut is stronger and more durable than bone and even harder than the original Ivorex. Ivorex II nut allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range, which makes Ivorex II-fitted guitars perfect for amplification. Ivorex II saddles are specially formulated to provide ultra-fast response and maximum sound transfer to the body.
In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to the PA system. The Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner enables easy sonic manipulation, using the 3-band EQ and tone shaper. Any contour is right at your fingertips. The SST also offers a phase reverse for feedback reduction.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought body with cutaway
- Flamed maple top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner
- Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Advantage bridge pins
- Case sold separately
Call or click to get this mahogany and maple dreadnought today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.