- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
X Series Monarkh SCXMG with EMG 81/85 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J48480
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packed with powerful sonic punch, the X Series Monarkh SCXMG is a rocking machine that’s ready to brawl. Burly sound, sleek comfort and the lightning...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) High-performance at an unbeatable price.
Packed with powerful sonic punch, the X Series Monarkh SCXMG is a rocking machine that’s ready to brawl. Burly sound, sleek comfort and the lightning-fast playability Jackson is famous for combine for a high-performance instrument that’s an unbeatable value.
A stylized take on a classic single cutaway form, the SCXMG features a 24.75 in. scale length, mahogany body with arched top, speedy one-piece set maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for stability, and a 12-16 in. compound radius dark rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of EMG 81/85 active humbucking pickups power this engine of musical mayhem, generating complex tones for pristine cleans or punchy distortion while retaining note clarity. The radius compensated TOM-style bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson die-cast tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability.
The SCXMG has all the Jackson eye candy you’ve come to expect—single-ply binding, gold hardware and a scarf-jointed 3x3 (3 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock for optimum break angle at the nut and straight string path for slip-free tuning. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss on Ivory, Satin on Satin Black
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Monarkh
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Painted
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG-85
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ackson Radius Compensated TOM-Style
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Go all the way with Jackson. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.