Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Kremona Fiesta FC Classical Acoustic Guitar Condition 1 - Mint Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Kremona Fiesta FC Classical Acoustic Guitar Condition 1 - Mint Natural
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Unique combo of tonewoods and craftsmanship make for an excellent performance-ready classical guitar.
The Fiesta FC is crafted by Kremona's most experienced luthiers to ensure it's lively and extraodinarily expressive like the players they are designed for. Other accoutrements of this special guitar include rosewood edging, fine birch purfling, a wooden rosette, bone nut and saddle, and Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads with rosewood buttons. Includes CGHC deluxe hard case.
- Red cedar solid top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Honduras cedar neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and engraved headstock
- Edged in rosewood with fine birch purfling
- Wooden rosette
- Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads with rosewood buttons
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Bone nut and saddle
- Set dovetail neck joint
- Kremona Arete strings
- 52 mm at nut
- 19 frets
- 650 mm scale
- Includes CGHC deluxe hard case
Everytime you play this guitar, it'll live up to its name. Order now!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.