- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vista Bear Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- J46554 004001000 J46554004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Features include a nuanced blend of woods - Paduak, Ebony and and Quilt Maple. Ad to it Flame Maple binding, Mahogany neck, Ebony fingerboard a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Stand-out good looks, exotic tonewoods and stage-ready electronics.
Body type: Grand Auditorium
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Top wood: Paduak, Quilt Maple, Ebony, Spalted Maple, Ovangkol, Koa & Cocobolo
Back & sides: Ovangkol
Bracing pattern: Not specified
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.69 in. (43mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5 in.
Number of frets: 21
Neck finish: Gloss
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Feedback filter: Phase
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Saddle & nut: Compensated
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Electronics
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: China
Get superior sound and inspiring design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.