- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
3D Model Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839797490
- #L57054 005001001 L57054005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not many guitars can claim to have design help from players like Keith Richards and Billy F. Gibbons, but that's at the basis of Newman guitars. Star...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Played by legends, built in the U.S.A.
Not many guitars can claim to have design help from players like Keith Richards and Billy F. Gibbons, but that's at the basis of Newman guitars. Starting with a design that Ted Newman Jones refined with Keith Richards in the 1970s, and further refined in Jones' hometown of Austin, Texas as he built guitars for Gibbons, Newman guitars hold true to that original design. The chambered 3D model boasts the asymmetrical soft-V neck profile that has helped make the guitars so in demand, and manages to deliver huge sound, warm tone, and amazing punch in a guitar that averages about five pounds in weight. Loaded with custom-designed Sentell Rail humbuckers and wired with Sprague caps, it's an extraordinary instrument that's the preferred tool of legends. Includes deluxe Mono Vertigo gig bag.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Gloss-finish chambered mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 24-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual proprietary Sentell Rail humbuckers, treble-bleed circuit
- GraphTech NW2 adjustable wraparound bridge, Hipshot locking tuners
Call now for complete details on this boutique-built beauty.
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Chambered Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Rounded V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Boutique Humbucker
- Bridge: Boutique Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Wraparound Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: High-ratio Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.