- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Airsonic HB Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Metallic Silver Freeze 190839650320
- L19787 005001002 L19787005001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reverend Founder Joe Naylor has been on a quest to meld a solid body’s sustain and attack with the rich, big tone of a semi-hollow. Naylor’s sonic dr...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A dream combination of solid and semi-hollow body qualities.
Reverend Founder Joe Naylor has been on a quest to meld a solid body’s sustain and attack with the rich, big tone of a semi-hollow. Naylor’s sonic dream is now a reality with the introduction of the Reverend Airsonic. Radically thinner wings and thru-body f-holes allow the body to resonate intensely, while a thick center ridge establishes solid sustain. Harmonics shimmer, single notes sing, and power chords ring like a bell at stage volume. Add in overdrive, and the controllable feedback is a thing of beauty. With the forearm and stomach contours, this guitar is light and comfortable. The Airsonic HB’s Railhammer Hyper Vintage Humbuckers tighten the lows and fatten the highs, and a flat mount string-thru body bridge offers even more sustain. If you’re ready to make a unique visual and sonic statement, the Airsonic HB is a great choice.
- Gloss-finish solid korina body
- 25.5" scale bolt-on roasted maple neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius Blackwood Tek fretboard
- Dual Railhammer Hyper Vintage humbuckers, bass contour knob, 3-way pickup select
- Flat-mount fixed bridge with through-body stringing, Reverend Pin-Lock tuners
Make a unique statement with the Reverend Airsonic. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Korina
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Oval medium
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on 6-bolt neckplate
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Blackwood Tek
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Hyper vintage
- Bridge: Hyper vintage
- Brand: Railhammer
- Active or passive pickups: Passive Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bass contour
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, bass contour
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.