- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reeves Gabrels Spacehawk Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Metallic Black
- J09363 004002000 J09363004002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The second signature Reverend from The Cure guitarist Reeves Gabrels (formerly with David Bowie, Tin Machine) takes semi-hollow design to another lev...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Finally, an innovative semi-hollow for cutting edge players.
The second signature Reverend from The Cure guitarist Reeves Gabrels (formerly with David Bowie, Tin Machine) takes semi-hollow design to another level. The highly resonant body, coupled with the revolutionary Railhammer Chisel pickups, make for a versatile and uniquely responsive guitar that handles everything from woody clean to high gain mean. Unique features include: forearm contour, sealed body for controlled feedback, on-off toggle switch, custom soft-touch tremolo spring, and push-pull phase switch (in the tone control) to push the sonic boundaries.
Designed by Reverend founder Joe Naylor, Railhammers feature a unique rail/pole design that keeps the lows tight and the highs fat. They sound great clean, but for heavy distortion or low tunings, nothing compares to Railhammers.
Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-lightweight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing lively, responsive instruments rich in harmonics.
Dual-action truss rod
This dual-action truss rod adjusts in both directions, allowing back bow or forward bow. This assures correct adjustment range is possible regardless of string tension, extreme climate conditions, or the effects of long-term aging. It's also located at the headstock for easy access.
Reverend use a graphite impregnated nut on all their instruments. Graphite reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability.
This passive bass roll-off is great for tightening up the low end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang. Variable pickup voicing at your fingertips.
A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple plain
- Body wood: Korina
- Body finish: Satin urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Shape: Oval medium
- Wood: Korina
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Hyper vintage
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Chisel
- Brand: Railhammer
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Bass contour, Phase switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Roller
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-50
- Tuning machines: Pin-Lock
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Get innovative design and great-sounding electronics. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.