- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Satin Black
- L27760 004001000 L27760004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schecter's C-1 SLS Elite “Evil Twin”, a dark and sinister addition to the extremely popular SLS Elite series. A 7-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk neck-thru c...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed for performance and attitude, with the versatility of Fishman Fluence pickups.
Schecter's C-1 SLS Elite “Evil Twin”, a dark and sinister addition to the extremely popular SLS Elite series. A 7-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk neck-thru construction, reinforced with carbon fiber rods for stability and utilizing a spoke-wheel truss rod to facilitate easy adjustment, is mated to a swamp ash body with Ivory binding. Comfort carves in the waist and cutaway as well as an ultra-access carve at the neck joint enable you to explore all 24 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets across the 25.5” scale ebony fingerboard with absolute freedom, while the Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic and Modern Alnico humbuckers with individual voice controls deliver crushing power into your rig with unprecedented tonal expressiveness. Topping it all off, Schecter Locking Tuners, an Ernie Ball compensated nut, and a Hipshot bridge provide an ultra-stable platform to keep you in tune, and the striking satin black finish on the top with rusty grey sides and back will be sure to distinguish you from the pack.
- Satin-finished, bound, solid swamp ash body
- Neck-through 25.5"-scale maple/walnut/paduak with 24-fret compound radius ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers, 3-way pickup select plus voicing select on push/pull pots
- Thru-body strung Hipshot hardtail bridge, Schecter locking tuners
Get sinister. Order your Evil Twin today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C ultra-thin
- Neck wood: Multi-ply Maple/walnut/paduak
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Compensated
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker alnico
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/Pull voice switching on volume and tone knobs
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.