- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KM-6 MK-II Keith Merrow Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural Pearl
- #L19806 004001000 L19806004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Working with one of today's up-and-coming progressive metal players, Keith Merrow, Schecter designed this signature guitar that's ideal for the serio...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A signature instrument designed for progressive players with Fishman Fluence pickups.
Working with one of today's up-and-coming progressive metal players, Keith Merrow, Schecter designed this signature guitar that's ideal for the seriously technical player. From the totally brutal tonal capability of the Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow pickup pair to the super-fast, ultra-thin "C" neck with compound radius ebony fretboard, this is an instrument that's built for demanding, aggressive players like Merrow.
- Bound flame maple top on solid swamp ash body
- 25.5" scale maple neck with 24-fret, compound-radius ebony fretboard
- Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow humbuckers with 3-way toggle switch
- Black-finish Hipshot hardtail bridge with through-body stringing, Schecter locking tuners
Advance your playing. Order a Keith Merrow signature model today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body Material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Orientataion: Right handed
- Neck shape: C ultra-thin
- Neck wood: -piece Maple/Wenge
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Carbon rod reinforcement
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset/reverse circles, glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm) compensated nut
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume Push/Pull
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.