- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EF381SC 12-String Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839826466
- 516328 005000023 516328005000023
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EF381SC 12-String acoustic-electric dreadnought is handcrafted in the same Takamine Pro Series facility that has been building precision-quality ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A made-for-the-stage, glossy black 12-stringer.
The EF381SC 12-String acoustic-electric dreadnought is handcrafted in the same Takamine Pro Series facility that has been building precision-quality instruments for over five decades. The versatility of this guitar begins with its solid spruce top that can produce sweet, glossy passages or power chords with equal ability. The maple back and sides are a perfect reflector for the tone generated by the soundboard, while the gloss black finish looks great under stage lights. The mahogany neck is joined to the body with a traditional, ultra-strong dovetail joint. The EF381SC 12-String comes complete with Takamine’s CT4B II preamp system paired with the unique Palathetic under-saddle pickup for peerless amplified response. The highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system gives you a three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner to help you sound your best.
This guitar comes with a Takamine hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Top: Spruce
- Inlays: Dots
- Back: Maple
- Sides: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Electronics: CT4B
- Tuners: Chrome
- Features: 12-String
The EF381SC offers a dozen paths to musical paradise. Follow your dream and order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.