- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Series 3 Orchestra Model Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- H92346 004001000 H92346004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The versatile dynamics and characteristically strong midrange of the classic orchestra-style model meet elegant styling, smooth playability and state...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A versatile guitar with resonant tonewoods and state-of-the-art electronics.
The versatile dynamics and characteristically strong midrange of the classic orchestra-style model meet elegant styling, smooth playability and state-of-the-art onboard electronics in the new Takamine Pro Series P3MC cutaway acoustic/electric. The solid cedar top features hand-scalloped X bracing and ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry. An elegant Venetian cutaway offers optimum access to the upper registers. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top.
Other premium features include a solid sapele back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with wood œdot-in-dot inlays, gold tuners with amber buttons, natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
CT4B II Preamp Features
The CT4B II preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B II consists of 3 bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
The 3 band EQ provides control over the bass (LOW), midrange (MID) and treble (HIGH) frequency response. With the sliders set at the midpoint (0) the electric signal from the guitar is evenly balanced across the frequency range. The desired tone is then dialed in by using the sliders to add or subtract frequency response as desired. Each frequency control slider will raise or lower the band response by +/-5db.
- Solid cedar top
- Hand-scalloped X bracing
- Solid sapele back
- Ivory binding, with dark purfling
- Concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry.
- Venetian cutaway
- Takamine split-saddle bone bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with wood œdot-in-dot inlays
- Gold tuners with amber buttons
- Natural satin finish
- CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner
- Includes hardshell case
Get fantastic Takamine sound and playability. Order today.
- Body Shape: Om Cutaway
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Sapele
- Sides: Sapele
- Bridge: Rosewood Pin-Less
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuners: Gold With Amber Buttons
- Rosette: Concentric Rings With Wooden Marquetry
- Inlays: Wood Dot-In-Dot
- Finish (Top): Satin Natural
- Electronics: Palathetic® Pickup, CT4B II Preamp
- Nut Width (mm): 42.5mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.