- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WCG15SCE12 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839922465
- L25242 005000001 L25242005000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WCG15SCE12 is a Grand Auditorium-style acoustic/electric 12-string guitar with a Venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. This body style...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed for comfort with subtle maple and mahogany appointments.
The WCG15SCE12 is a Grand Auditorium-style acoustic/electric 12-string guitar with a Venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. This body style, combined with the lushness of 12 strings, is perfect for those seeking full chime and jangle without muddiness. A highlight of the Comfort Series is the beveled top at the lower bout and, in the case of the WCG15SCE12, the bevel becomes part of the beautiful mahogany binding. The guitar features a book-matched solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany/maple bound body and headstock. The mahogany neck has an ovangkol fingerboard devoid of inlays and in tandem with the mahogany-bound ovangkol bridge adds an aura of understated elegance. A maple/mahogany/maple strip splits the book-matched mahogany back. The headstock features a pearl-inlaid Washburn logo and stylized W, as well as Washburn-branded die-cast tuners with ebonite buttons. The gorgeous rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany.
The WCG15SCE12 is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes it an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fisherman Presys+ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
Washburn's Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars. With their unique belly and top carves, these guitars hug the body rather than digging into it and provide a comfortable playing experience whether you're sitting or standing.
Case sold separately.
- Deluxe recurve-style ergonomic armrest bevel
- Mahogany binding
- Mahogany/maple bound body and headstock
- Mahogany bound bridge
- Maple/mahogany/maple backstrip
- Maple and mahogany Washburn Parquet-style rosette
- Fishman 501T electronics
Order this wonderful Washburn today.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce Spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Cathedral peaked scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1-7/8"
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.35"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 18:1 black with black buttons
- Bridge: Mahogany-bound ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features: Beveled-armrest
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.