- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortega Family Series Pro RCE145LBK Thinline Acoustic-Electric Left-Handed Nylon Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52849 000001000 L52849000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ortega Guitars RCE145LBK Family Series Pro Left Handed Slim Neck Acoustic Electric Thinline Nylon Classical 6-string guitar with free bag, solid Cana...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable with an Engelmann spruce top and stage-ready electronics.
Ortega Guitars RCE145LBK Family Series Pro Left Handed Slim Neck Acoustic Electric Thinline Nylon Classical 6-string guitar with free bag, solid Canadian Engelmann spruce top and mahogany body, black gloss finish.
The Ortega Guitars Family Series Pro. These intermediate level guitars offer an upgraded solid top tonewood to the Family Series quality and construction for a more resonant sound and projection.
Make great music with Ortega. Order today.
- Solid Canadian Engelmann Spruce Top, Black Gloss Finish
- Mahogany Back & Sides, Black Gloss Finish
- Mahogany Neck, Black Gloss Finish
- Walnut Fretboard & Bridge
- White Abalone & ABS Binding
- 85mm Thinline Body Depth
- White Abalone & ABS Rosette
- 48mm Nut Width
- 19 Frets
- 2-Way Truss rod
- Gold Plated Tuning Machines w/ Pearl Buttons
- Fan Bracing
- 12-Hole Bridge: Provides a greater break angle for a cleaner, crisper sound & faster string replacement
- Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- Venetian Cutaway
- Savarez 510CJ Strings
- Includes Free Deluxe Gig Bag & Strap
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.