- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortega R121SNWH Family Series Full-Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37710 000001000 L37710000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ortega Guitars Family Series Guitars is designed to fit the needs of everyone at every age and every skill level. The R121SNWH is a full-size cla...Click To Read More About This Product
Slim neck design makes this guitar accessible for all players.
The Ortega Guitars Family Series Guitars is designed to fit the needs of everyone at every age and every skill level. The R121SNWH is a full-size classical with a slim neck and 48 mm nut width that makes if comfortable for players with smaller hands and short fingers, ideal for beginning players.
Get started on an Ortega. Order yours today.
- Slotted headstock
- Ortega 12-hole bridge
- 2-way truss rod
- ABS purfling
- Maple binding
- Chrome-plated tuning machines with pearl buttons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.