- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ovation Standard Elite 2758 AX 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
New England Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620749 000921000 620749000921000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12-string Ovation Standard Elite 2758 AX Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a deep contour body and an AA solid spruce top. Other appointments include ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Open the door to the world of the big Ovation sound without sacrificing any of the essential, unique features.
The 12-string Ovation Standard Elite 2758 AX Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a deep contour body and an AA solid spruce top. Other appointments include scalloped X-bracing, a rosewood fretboard and bridge, chrome tuning machines, and an exotic hardwood rosette. The 12-string guitar's Ovation OCP-1K pickup delivers classic Ovation acoustic-electric tone. This pickup combines state-of-the-art audio quality with guitarist-friendly features for a preamp that should please even the most discriminating guitarist.
With a carefully chosen solid spruce tops, inlaid epaulets, die-cast chrome tuning machines, and new satin finish neck, the Standard Elite 12-string sets a new Ovation standard for an acoustic-electric guitar at this price.
Cases sold separately.
- 12 String Acoustic / Electric
- Body Type: Deep Contour
- Top: AA Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Scale Length: 25-1/4"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fret Inlay: Pearl Dot / Diamond
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Inlaid Exotic Hardwoods
- Pickup: Ovation OCP-1K
- Nutwidth: 1-7/8"
- Machines: Chrome
- Cases sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.